I finally sat down and scanned some of my old 35mm pictures. I know these are kind of "dirty" looking. That's because I couldn't find the negatives to scan, I had to scan the actual pictures....I didnt edit these either. All of the old stuff I have are pictures of other people, and I hate to post people's pictures without their permission.....most of what I'll end up posting wont show people's faces.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Some Old 35mm Scans...
I finally sat down and scanned some of my old 35mm pictures. I know these are kind of "dirty" looking. That's because I couldn't find the negatives to scan, I had to scan the actual pictures....I didnt edit these either. All of the old stuff I have are pictures of other people, and I hate to post people's pictures without their permission.....most of what I'll end up posting wont show people's faces.
Posted by Melody Clampet at 10:38 PM
Labels: Other, Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment