Good job on the watermarks. Did my instructions make sense at all or did you have to play around and find your own way? I haven't been shooting much at all lately b/c we've all been sick, but I'm going to try to change that this week. All your edits are looking great:)!
Please feel free to contact me at:
melody@melodycphotography.com
to book your session! I look forward to hearing from you!
Website: www.melodycphotography.com
(Pricing information under the "investment" tab)
2 comments:
The vignette looks great--looks like you've been learning alot of good Photoshop techniques.
Good job on the watermarks. Did my instructions make sense at all or did you have to play around and find your own way? I haven't been shooting much at all lately b/c we've all been sick, but I'm going to try to change that this week. All your edits are looking great:)!
Post a Comment