Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank You Summer!


Today my friend Summer taught me a trick in Photoshop I am super duper excited about (notice the colored flower in Shelby's hair-YAY!).
Summer and I were best friends in 2nd grade, and then she moved away. We hadn't seen or heard from each other in about 16 years. One day I did a random search on Myspace and TADA! There she was. It is so cool that she is into photography too. Thank you, Summer, for the trick! If you ever want to move back to Texas, that would be totally OK with me :)---(www.summerwilliams.blogspot.com is her blog if you want to check out her super cute pictures of her super cute kiddos!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for the sweet post! It made my year--seriously! I'm glad I could share a new tip w/you--especially since we do go back all the way to 2nd grade. I remember back then that I was just a tad jealous of you b/c of a certain boy that liked you and the fact that you were Mrs. Herring's favorite. (I think that was her name). Anyways, I think we are supposed to live closer so we can do our photography thing together and run our 5K's together. By the way, the pic you chose is perfect for the technique--subtle and cute!