I had the best time catching up with an old friend from elementary school on Sunday. Her little girls are absolutely adorable! Here are a few of my favorites- I wanted to give mom a "sneak peak"!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are amazing! I can't believe how well you got two little kiddos to behave!
Please feel free to contact me at:
melody@melodycphotography.com
to book your session! I look forward to hearing from you!
Website: www.melodycphotography.com
(Pricing information under the "investment" tab)
5 comments:
These are amazing! I can't believe how well you got two little kiddos to behave!
I had so much fun with you to Mel! Thank you for doing it! The pics are awesome!
ohh my gosh mel, the one with the three of them walking away and the little girl is looking back is so cute! it's the perfect christmas card!
:)
WOW!!! these are great pictures mel.
What a precious little family.
you amaze me. i can't stop look at these pics.
Post a Comment