

I had the coolest Valentine's Day ever. I got to photograph a proposal...I'm serious! Isn't that the coolest thing---EVER!? Now they will always have pictures of their engagement day. Here is a sneak peak for the extremely sweet and cute couple....Congratulations you guys!

3 comments:
This is so wonderful. The "surprise" pics are priceless!!
Dustin is adorable and Roxane is so beautiful. They are a perfect couple.
Dustin is the man. What a wonderfully thought out moment.
Not sure how you held the camera still through the entire thing.
I can't wait to see more. This is precious.
How amazing that you got to be a part of this special moment! The pictures are gorgeous, Melody. I know they are going to be sooo glad they asked you to capture that day for them.
I think that you should make this your "specialty". These will be shown to my grandchildren's grandchildren!
Thanks so much!
Vicki (groom's mom)
Post a Comment