The second picture in this series is my favorite picture to date. Love it. Love this family. Love this little boy....enjoy your sneak peek (I PROMISE I am working hard to finish your job, sorry for the delay). Love yall!
















Posted by Melody Clampet at 4:50 PM
Labels: Children, Families, Photography
3 comments:
These are my absolute favorite pictures of all time. WOW!! They should be in a rodeo magazine. Casey will be so proud of these pictures of her boys!!!!!
Mel, these pictures are AMAZING! It doesn't hurt that you are a fantastic photographer! :) Great job capturing James and Karrter in their element! I can't wait to get these in a frame!
Mel, these are wonderful, I am jealous of Casey...next time I want to take similar pics for my boys! I love that 2nd pic too..love how the horse is kicking up dust.
Tammi O.
Post a Comment