Monday, October 12, 2009















It's that time of year again! Christmas card picture time...
Melody C. Photography is booked through the end of December, but is already scheduling for early Spring. Contact me soon to reserve your spot! Thank you to everyone who has scheduled with me. You're all so sweet and I enjoy getting to know each and every one of you. And, as promised, the Melody C. Photography website will be up and running...SOON.
Yes, I have been working it since June, but I want it to be just right!
The Ellis family is on my blog a lot (as you may have noticed). Casey is one of my best friends (and most loyal customers!). They drove from 3 hours way just to have their portraits made (and then turned right around to go back). It was great to see them, even if it was brief. I keep trying to talk them into moving this direction :) Then we could take pictures all of the time, right? I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek, and thanks for driving all that way!

1 comments:

mom said...

Yes...I'm pretty sure these are the prettiest people EVER!!!!