Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lollipops....

Warning: Over blog.
This post stressed me out. I had like a million I wanted to post, but I narrowed it down to 18, which is still way to huge for a sneak peek-but whatever-these girls are just to cute not to over blog! Mom brought lollipops (note to other mom's-SUPER CUTE prop)! :) These girls were so awesome--they actually seemed to want to be there and want to be in the pictures-it was fantastic-kind of like a dream, really. Also, check out their cute outfits-their incredibly crafty (it is kind of sickening) mom made these (and sells them).
Check out her website: www.jelbys.blogspot.com.
She makes all sorts of really cute stuff-LOVE IT! Enjoy your over blogged sneak peek guys! Thanks for asking me to take your family portraits.

On another note: Melody C. Photography has been super busy with sessions and editing this Fall. Thank you to everyone who has inquired about a fall session-and I am sorry if you have not been able to get a time slot-I hope to be able to set up a session time with all of you this Spring!



















2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks again Melody! The girls loved being there because they love you:) Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Amy Covey said...

Oh my goodness...those photos are adorable! Their outfits and the lollipops really add to the whole feeling of the pics!