During this session with sweet little "V" I had to pinch myself...I thought I was in a dream! She was only 6 weeks old...and she SMILED at the camera. ALOT. It was fabulous!!!
Enjoy your sneak peek & congrats on your beautiful baby girl!








Posted by Melody Clampet at 11:11 PM
Labels: Newborns, Photography
3 comments:
Melody - These are absolutely gorgeous!!
We are thrilled that you could come meet us and get so many great shots of Vivian! We'll be so excited to see the entire shoot!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Erin
Melody - I had the privilege of being present during your photo session with Little V, and you were fantastic! You have a genuine talent. Our family would like to schedule something again in the near future, and we will highly recommned you to our friends. Thank you for your beautiful work, Susan
I had a GREAT time meeting all of you! You are all so sweet :) Thank you for inviting me in to your home!!
Post a Comment