Im pumped. Not only did Santa bring me the 50mm lense I asked for, he also brought the speedlight I've been wanting AND a super cool camera bag--- Hooray for Santa! I will post pictures of them soon (because I just KNOW everyone is dying to see ...haha).
Brian and I have 4 Christmas's that we attend (this is including our own Christmas morning together). Needless to say, we were hopping Christmas day! Ellie, our little dog, attended all of the Christmas's with us this year in a pretty pink dress my mom and sister gave her for Christmas. Are we dorky, or what!? We are so blessed with great family and friends. God has been so good to us! Here is a quick picture of the ginger bread house my awesome niece, Bailey, made Christmas Eve.

2 comments:
That house is great!! We need to do that next year. Ellie was adorable all dressed up for Christmas. She is a sweet precious darling babe.
Yay for new camera equipment! Which 50 mm lens did you get? I can't wait to see shots will all your new equipment. Definitely take pics of the new gear soon!
Post a Comment