Sunday morning, bright and early, we were up and at'em taking Christmas pictures in Salado. I love when Casey asks me to take pics of her and her family. They are so easy to photograph! Here are a few from our time together......
Casey, James and Karrter REALLY should be in a magazine!!! What an adorable family! You did great with their pictures. I love all the different creative ways you had them pose. not sure which is my favorite but I really like the one with them all on the bench and the boys are smiling and looking at mom. How sweet is that!
geez! Karrter is the cutest kid I've ever seen! i love the picture of him looking up at his daddy on the stairs. :D too cute. you're amazing, sister. i love you.
Please feel free to contact me at:
melody@melodycphotography.com
to book your session! I look forward to hearing from you!
Website: www.melodycphotography.com
(Pricing information under the "investment" tab)
4 comments:
Melody--these are amazing! Great job!
Casey, James and Karrter REALLY should be in a magazine!!! What an adorable family! You did great with their pictures. I love all the different creative ways you had them pose. not sure which is my favorite but I really like the one with them all on the bench and the boys are smiling and looking at mom. How sweet is that!
geez! Karrter is the cutest kid I've ever seen!
i love the picture of him looking up at his daddy on the stairs.
:D
too cute. you're amazing, sister.
i love you.
I can't stop looking!
Post a Comment