Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Hope" the Horse....

Brian and I are so excited. We finally (after almost 3 years) have a horse that we can ride! Well, should I say, a horse that I can ride. Brian is being so patient with me (he makes riding looks so easy!). I have only been around horses that buck and have been very hestitant to ride her. This afternoon I rode for a whole 30 minutes (this is a huge accomplishment for me). Brian rode beside me on another horse and it made me feel more comfortable.

After dinner I was watching her out the window and thought it'd be a good night to sneak out and get some good shots for my blog.... Her name is "Hope" --(Hope she don't buck me off). HA! (I know, that is a really lame joke). Here she is:





My Ellie Bear looks so tiny compared to her!

0 comments: