Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I stinkin' love my dog....



So...I am on Spring Break this week.
My sweet Ellie got a haircut today . I busted out the Nikon to get some pictures of her looking, well, ....clean. Her hair is super thick (note picture #2-it is pre haircut) and the longer it gets the scruffier she looks. I bathe her regularly, but nothin' beats a good ole' visit to Dirty Dawg Spa. Yes, I said Spa. And yes, she is laying on the kitchen table in several these pictures. I love my dog so much, it should probably be illegal ;) You have to admit, she is really cute. And, believe me, she has the personality to go along with the looks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new watermark is my favorite.
It looks very professional.
AND....
I love your dog.
Miss Ellie is remarkable.

P.S.
I love my dog too.
We are pitiful